New Huge NUON Purchase

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I bought a NUON collection. The meat of this buy is the 4 NUON players with controllers the following came with it

2 N501 units one of them parts only
A Toshiba NUON
A Samsung N2000
All NUON units have remotes
4 Controllers 3 HPI Stealths and 1 Logitech
All the NUON Movies
All the NUON games except for Crayon Shin Shan and Tetris

I thought I was getting The Next Tetris in this deal but that is my bad as it was not in any of the pictures that I received but the seller did say it was all the games except for Crayon Shin Shan but I guess he forgot The Next Tetris.

That is the last game I need for a full game collection besides Crayon Shin Shan.

Pictures coming soon!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Some pictures. Merlin Racing was missing the disc but in the grand scheme it is no big deal I already have that one anyway.

nuonbuy.jpg

nuoncontrollers.jpg

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, you picked up a nice collection! Currently I'm missing The Next Tetris, Space Invaders XL, and Crayon Shin Chan. I recently completed my Nuon-enhanced DVD collection though! With regards to the missing Merlin Racing disc, have you checked to see if it's in any of the Nuon players?

ZugPlayz

You may change this now in User CP
Reaction score
The price of the Next Tetris is 800 dollars now (I'm sure it was 700 like a few months ago), and it doesn't even have it's official case, I would definitely wait for the game to be sold at a much lower price or for SongBird to start selling it.

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
There is a downloadable full version of the game on the Toshiba sampler. It's truthfully a game that I would pay $10 for. No way in hell am I paying $790 for the case and booklet.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I will never pay anywhere near that much for it either. I did get the Toshiba Sampler in my buy so I need to check that out!

ZugPlayz

You may change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Same,
All the NUON games except for Crayon Shin Shan and Tetris

I don't know if anyone is gonna get Crayon Shin Chan 3, the only known people to have this are a Korean NUON Fan and litoskin.
The Next Tetris can be found on the Toshiba Sampler disc.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Found out the other day that the Toshiba Sampler that came with the Toshiba unit, which I got in this deal, has the full The Next Tetris on it. There was a mail in that you could do if you got the player to get the full DVD and that is why it is so rare but the full game is on the Sampler if you just want to play it and not collect it.

Thanks ZugPlayz for the heads up!

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Toshiba Sampler is the only version of The Next Tetris that exists. Years ago I mocked up NUON DVD box art for the game (so I could put it on my shelf along with the rest of my collection) and put that up on NUON-Dome for anyone else who may want to print it out and do the same thing with their Toshiba Sampler. I think that confused folks into thinking there was a full retail release of TNT but there was not.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The Toshiba Sampler is the only version of The Next Tetris that exists. Years ago I mocked up NUON DVD box art for the game (so I could put it on my shelf along with the rest of my collection) and put that up on NUON-Dome for anyone else who may want to print it out and do the same thing with their Toshiba Sampler. I think that confused folks into thinking there was a full retail release of TNT but there was not.

I learned something new today!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.