No Double Life Steal =)

icepig01

Reaction score
To prevent games going imbalance, esspecially items that have lifesteal..
how can i setup that 2 life steal wont stack each other??

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
the only time when life steal stacks is if you have lifesteal orb and life steal aura on the same unit

the only other times is if your trigger it

so you can restrict life steal to only orbs or only auras (note the aura only affect melle units)

icepig01

Reaction score
Aren't life steals orb effects? They won't stack.

the only time when life steal stacks is if you have lifesteal orb and life steal aura on the same unit

the only other times is if your trigger it

so you can restrict life steal to only orbs or only auras (note the aura only affect melle units)

Hmm, 1st thing, the life steal in object editor already set that the percentage of lifesteal wont stack?
I tought thy would stack because they did not write there " lifesteal do not stack" ..

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
well....
orb effects do not stack
lifesteal (item) is an orb effect
so life steal will not stack

Auras that use the same buff will not stack
Life steal aura will not stack with another life steal aura unless their buffs are diffrent
Life steal aura only works with melle units

Life steal triggered will stack
You can add conditions so they will not stack
Life steal trigger would be, unit takes damage, set damage life source to damage life source + damage dealt
something like that

Nowhere in the editor dose it say orbs do not stack, but though the countless players on wc3 discovering their mask of death (+50% life steal) and their orb of lice dose not slow and restore life at the same time, its safe to say that both are orb effects meaning that they will not stack (when i say mask of death and orb of ice, im reffering to in melle game if both items drop <if they do for you lucky you!.... kinda... cuz they dont stack>)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.