No one else can join my maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DARTH_TINGLE_LP

I have been creating maps lately,but when i go to play them no one else can join. How do i fix this?

WC3 fan DARTH_TINGLE_LP

X

xero1101657

Do you have Windows XP? If your do then the built-in firewall could be enabled... When i had mine enabled i couldnt create games in wc3 either...

N

Neo_HoJo

I think his problem is he hasn't altered the number of players in the map, or maybe people just aren't joining (no offense, this happens to me). Also, try waiting for 15 or so minutes just incase you aren't getting enough time

B

BKnight760

Broadband...

Some broadband connections, like mine, have a built in firewall in the actual dsl / cable / broadband modem. I had that problem for a while, but in the software settings, I was able to set up something called a "DMZ Host" which allowed one computer on the network to access in / out data from the internet. You can try that. (try typing in the web browser 192.168.1.1) Usually that will bring up any hardware firewall settings.

I

immortal.men

the player problem

hello,if you want to let players join you maybe dint add players to do you must go to scenario and then to player properties there you must change controllers into users to let them be players :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Hmmm, the only reason i can i think of is firewall or router, i had this problum, but i fixed it easy:

Portforward.com

Tells you how to fix router and firewall not letting you create problums :)

MooMooMan

Reaction score
Im a newbie (wat DOES that little red button do anyway?)

turn any firewalls that u can find off or i wont wurk

xPheRe

Reaction score
Did you know the initial post was posted at August 23rd, 2002??
No thread necromancy, please :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.