*Noob* Shooting in a direction while clicking on ground

acid_neon

Reaction score
Hi for those who read and thanks for bothering to look :p

i need advice.. on how to make a UNIT/HERO shoot say.. a arrow just by clicking on the ground without requiring to click on the enemy.

same example as other map such as glaive master, archer war, boomerang ranger (something like that) which shoot a basic attack (not spell or item.. i think?) just by clicking on the ground. as noob as i am i went through all the unit setting i thought could change it but no didnt work.. always requires me to click on a unit or it auto attacks and still hits the enemy somehow even though the projectile didnt hit or went near.. =/

thanks in advance for me noobness :p

canons200

Reaction score
i think that is attack ground command, because unit can't attack the ground in normal circumstance.

go to your unit combat attack 1, set it to artillery

GenDeath

Reaction score
Well you could trigger the projectile and base it off Chanel make it a point target spell and it should do what you want.
The spell would use the targeted point, and the point of the casting unit to make it look "right" because it would be the angle of targeted point from the casting point.
However I personally have no idea of how to trigger a projectile.

acid_neon

Reaction score
i think that is attack ground command, because unit can't attack the ground in normal circumstance.

go to your unit combat attack 1, set it to artillery

yeah i try that but it keep shooitng the ground (repeatedly using the ground attack button) and doesnt shoot in the general direction.

though thanks for the advice.

acid_neon

Reaction score
Well you could trigger the projectile and base it off Chanel make it a point target spell and it should do what you want.
The spell would use the targeted point, and the point of the casting unit to make it look "right" because it would be the angle of targeted point from the casting point.
However I personally have no idea of how to trigger a projectile.

ohkay i give it a shot and see how i go ^^
though im quite clueless aswell. i might have to resort using a item base attack to do it and remove unit general attack =[ (which im trying to avoid)

thanks for the idea :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.