NUON Video Dump to YouTube

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I finally decided to get some of the videos on NUON-Dome up in a format viewable to most people (some of the videos on the site are in RealVideo format - GAH!) so I dumped them onto YouTube. It handled most of the videos OK, some are taking forever to process and some have some audio issues.

Unfortunately most are pretty low-res since I captured them like 10 years ago but at least you'll be able to watch them. I'm nearly done giving them all titles, descriptions and tags now. If I get really motivated maybe I'll go through the site and embed some videos on their respective pages.

I made a playlist of all of 'em. You can watch it here. Some pretty interesting stuff that I had forgotten about! Old videos from gamefan.com and all sorts of stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7E81CCC3EBBE97DB&feature=plcp

skip

Reaction score
Cool. But what on earth is the 'breaking the seal' video. Is that Richard Miller? I can't quite make out the audio...

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool. But what on earth is the 'breaking the seal' video. Is that Richard Miller? I can't quite make out the audio...

Yeah it's Richard Miller - I definitely need to add a description to that one. I believe he's smashing some seal of incorporation marking the end of VM Labs or something to that effect.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.