Video Obama smoking crack and getting blown by a dude

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the first time I have heard of this but apparently there is a ton of stuff about this on You Tube

There are a ton of related videos on this - check it out for yourself and draw your own conclusions. I personally don't believe it. The timing is just too convenient.

Last edited:

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wow, interesting find..

The guy looks like he's telling the truth, but he also looks old, almost redneck-ish (republican, possibly?).

As much as I would love to see some dirt dug up on Senator Barrack Obama, something tells me this isn't true. In 1999 Sen. Obama was a student at Harvard, and as mentioned, a Senator of Illinois. Would he even have time for this? Wouldn't his peers notice anything?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, interesting find..

The guy looks like he's telling the truth, but he also looks old, almost redneck-ish (republican, possibly?).

As much as I would love to see some dirt dug up on Senator Barrack Obama, something tells me this isn't true. In 1999 Sen. Obama was a student at Harvard, and as mentioned, a Senator of Illinois. Would he even have time for this? Wouldn't his peers notice anything?

Based on some of the videos I watched apparently some of his peers did notice but are not saying anything. It also appears that Hilary Clinton knew too but did not say anything because she thought it would hurt the Democratic party.

Remember, people knew about Bill Clinton's infidelity ways - way before he was president but did not say anything.

You can't just say stuff about this stuff and be credible. You need proof, not a bunch of innuendo. Especially when you are saying it about Obama.

Reaction score
but he also looks old, almost redneck-ish (republican, possibly?).

....Ugh, what?

I can't really decide based on these videos. I mean of course hes going to great lengths to get the truth out but it just seems a little random at this point.

n[u]ll

Reaction score
@TH
Looks like I'll have to do my research..
Again, intriguing find. It really questions our knowledge of the people we elect to run this country.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I've found that at this point, the majority of the delegates have already decided who their voting for anyway and I doubt much will come up to change their minds.

Maybe it'll be a tie... then we can have Obama AND Palin. We can call it the Inexperienced Party....

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
lol. hey... Last week after an Obama rally in New Hampshire, I was walking back to my car and saw Obama standing behind his tour bus straightening his tie.
I waved at him and he then waved me over. I walked over to him and his secret service formed a circle around us. Senator Obama then proceeded to give us all hand-jobs while he whispered in my ear that this is the change I need. We then smoked crack on his bus while he gave me a ride home. I picked up my car the next day.

Seb!

Reaction score
lol. hey... Last week after an Obama rally in New Hampshire, I was walking back to my car and saw Obama standing behind his tour bus straightening his tie.
I waved at him and he then waved me over. I walked over to him and his secret service formed a circle around us. Senator Obama then proceeded to give us all hand-jobs while he whispered in my ear that this is the change I need. We then smoked crack on his bus while he gave me a ride home. I picked up my car the next day.

Hey, I think I was there.

This is pathetic. The conspiracy theories and potshot political ads are showing how desperate the McCain camp is getting.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, I think I was there.

This is pathetic. The conspiracy theories and potshot political ads are showing how desperate the McCain camp is getting.

That video was from January my friend. Hilary knew about this but she did not bring it up. The mainstream news supressed this. Watch some of the related videos and find out for yourself.

Seb!

Reaction score
If you watch too many YouTube videos you get a little crazy. You start looking for UFO's, lynching scientologists, and buying into theories like this.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
If you watch too many YouTube videos you get a little crazy. You start looking for UFO's, lynching scientologists, and buying into theories like this.

Damn! I was wondering what happened ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.