Weird Olympian Sage Kotsenburg to Get Another Medal - Made of Bacon

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
A week after a gold medalist snowboarder said he wished Winter Olympics medals were made of bacon, an American meat company did its best to make his dream come true. Sage Kotsenburg, who on Feb. 8 scored the first gold medal of the Sochi Olympics, shared his meaty hope with the world two days after medaling.

Ahh I wish the Sochi medals were made out of bacon thoooo..!!

Well, dreams do come true.

Pennsylvania-based Godshall's Meats over the weekend shaped turkey bacon to look like the medals given out in Sochi to honor the snowboarder's impressive moves on the slopes. The company, which specializes in turkey products, said its leaner turkey bacon would be a good fit for Kotsenburg.

Holy crap such craziness!

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowbizzle

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Words cannot express how deeply saddened I am to read that the medal was in fact made of turkey bacon. If I were this guy, I would be fucking insulted. Goddamn bullshit imitation bacon. Unacceptable.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, not that I've ever tried turkey bacon or nothin', but bacon is bacon. Not turkey bacon. I wouldn't know what to think about that gesture.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Fake bacon or not.
At least... It will be a memory to cherish for the rest of his life. Right?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
And forever be tarnished by the fact that it wasn't bacon, but some fucking turkey scraps pressed and dyed to bacon-like appearances.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.