WIP Overthrown

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
You know that of course I'm here. :)

Reply to me on the same email from gmail that is on 17; I wanna' see how high we can get it to staying on-topic. :D

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Woooo! Were those terrain screenshots always there? :O Nice. Very small... but cool, heh.

Why does killing your own units give you gold? lol

Glad to see this revived! :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Woooo! Were those terrain screenshots always there? :O Nice. Very small... but cool, heh.

Why does killing your own units give you gold? lol

Glad to see this revived! :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Nah, I just uploaded them. I've just started workin on the terrain. Making ramps work is unbelievably hard...

You can kill your own peasants to get a bit of gold, but if you kill too many too fast, you'll cause a rebellion. Also, you can't kill your own soldiers. You can kill your peasants because they're peasants and you're an Emperor. :p

thewrongvine

Reaction score
So it seems like you're almost done. Kinda, :)

Aren't the Build and Summon skills abilities? Can't you just change their icons?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Lightstalker

Reaction score
So it seems like you're almost done. Kinda, :)

Aren't the Build and Summon skills abilities? Can't you just change their icons?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Nope, build isn't an ability.

And yes, I'm almost done the first public version. So I don't get demotivated and stop halfway through like so many of my other maps, I'm not adding much content to the first version. I'll just add units and new stuff slowly but surely.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.