PacmaNNN

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
This is a little minigame i made to satisfy myself but got bored with it after 9 Levels. It is a pacman type game but with 2 heroes to choose from(un original but supposed to be 6). You have to collect the coins for each level. The map is unprotected and can be advanced or used for something else. All i want is credits to N2o) or seaalz_on_Wheelz, in a quest or on the loading screen.

Features: (For those who can't be bothered to read the above)
-Pacman, with a hole lot more things to do.
-Eight(cannae count) levels, explaining the basics and how to play.
-Unprotected to learn the secrets.
-2 Unique heros (make the others yourself)

Just note that none of the triggers are anotated but if you PM me i am willing to explain anything to you. I also want to hear from anybody who does use this and tell me what they've done, e.g.
"I made a new hero who kapown1dz, thx for +rep"
"I put this in my map as a minigame, thx for +rep"
"I made this map as my own with no credits to you, thx for -rep"
"I added another 3 levels to your map, it's attached, thx for +rep"

If you want to expand on this map, but think the way i create the coins, etc. is too difficult PM me and i will make an alternative easier method for you.

Attachments

• PacmaNNN.w3x
    52 KB · Views: 153

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
The map is unprotected and can be advanced or used for something else. All i want is credits to N2o) or seaalz_on_Wheelz, in a quest or on the loading screen.

you might not like it however. :)

Nets8

Reaction score
I'll put you in the Quest Log credits, is that okay? I don't put credits on the loading screen.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
More action and nothing happened when I collected all coins in level 8, also pushed switch down.

packmannnscorehe9.jpg

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
ah i thought i had done 9 levels, instead of 8. Thanks for posting a screenshot, +rep. Even though i'm not continuing(spelling??) with this project, what do you mean by more action?

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
well that's what pacman does and this is what i based this map off, i suppose with a little more imagination i could of thought of other features, maybe i might just add them and a couple more levels, as few people seem interested in this. :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.