Passiv Fan of Knives

Senseless

Reaction score
Hey... i copied a Fan of Knives passiv skill from Jay the Editor.. and i did all the same what is in his map... my big problem ist.. that u have got Fan of Knives skill. and a Passiv Fan of Knives skill (whos editet manareg) and in this Fan of Knives skill is the spelleffekt fan of knives (its needet for the trigger, the unit need to be buffed by fan of knives) but this is not working... i not have this buff... and i try it now about 2 hours and get angry... -.-

someone can help me?

Senseless

Reaction score
-.-^^ So... the skill has 5 "thinks"^^ it has a Trigger, a Dummy, normal Fan of Knives, Passiv fan of knives (only manareg changed) and .. ^^ dont know the english word.. the think in front of the last^^ and i done that (like he make it in his map) into the Passiv Fan of Knives skill... but in his map the hero has a buff... in my map.. i get not buffed with this ... -.-

hasslarn

Reaction score
-.-^^ So... the skill has 5 "thinks"^^ it has a Trigger, a Dummy, normal Fan of Knives, Passiv fan of knives (only manareg changed) and .. ^^ dont know the english word.. the think in front of the last^^ and i done that (like he make it in his map) into the Passiv Fan of Knives skill... but in his map the hero has a buff... in my map.. i get not buffed with this ... -.-

Have you added the buff? that should be. "Fan of knives Buff"

dzen_n00b

Reaction score
The user probably wants a spell Bristleback like in dota. Condition must be damage taken, am I right? :rolleyes:

Senseless

Reaction score
aehm nope not bristleback.. its fully passiv http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=121246&prev=search=jay&d=list&r=20

and its works fine at his spellmap and i copied it all... the dummy the triger the skill the passiv and the buff.. but its not working because my hero when he learns the abilliti not gets this buff he needs for the trigger... i dont know why... i make the buff into the passiv skill (manaregeneration) but i dont get the buff... -.-^^

Passive Fan of Knives
Ereignisse
Einheit - A unit Wird angegriffen
Bedingungen
((Attacked unit) has buff Passive Fan of Knives ) Gleich True
Aktionen
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
'IF'-Bedingungen
(Random integer number between 1 and 100) Kleiner gleich 25
'THEN'-Aktionen
Einheit - Create 1 Dummy_PassiveFanOfKnives for (Owner of (Attacked unit)) at (Position of (Attacked unit)) facing Vorgabe für Gebäude-Ausrichtung degrees
Einheit - Set level of Dolchfächer for (Last created unit) to (Level of Passive Fan of Knives for (Attacked unit))
Einheit - Order (Last created unit) to Nachtelf-Wächterin - 'Dolchfächer'
Animation - Play (Attacked unit)'s spin animation
'ELSE'-Aktionen

takethat

Reaction score
since you said the hero dun get the buff, then your trigger surely can not function. if theres no buff show on the hero, then it is most likely the problem of the skill itself. check the field 1 by 1 lol

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've seen german. For those of you who doesn't understand it, here's an english version:
Trigger:
  • Passive Fan of Knives
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacked unit) has buff Passive Fan of Knives ) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 25
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Dummy_PassiveFanOfKnives for (Owner of (Attacked unit)) at (Position of (Attacked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Set level of Fan of Knives for (Last created unit) to (Level of Passive Fan of Knives for (Attacked unit))
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Warden - Fan Of Knives
          • Animation - Play (Attacked unit)'s spin animation
        • Else - Actions

Note that the trigger is initially off, so this is probably your problem. If you have copied all the needed stuff as you say.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Tag initially on?

*Edit*
You shouldn't use this spell, it'll kill your map within 20 minutes.

Senseless

Reaction score
i found an "overall" activator... it aktivates all the triggers of his map.. i copied it but its still not working gnarv -.-

takethat

Reaction score
you can try to make a new spell that looks exactly the same,make a new buff, link to the spell and trigger.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.