Permanent Invisibility

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
When an unit is Invisibel and another player sees it with true sight or something, it gets transparent. How to remove this effect?

Light Alkmst

Reaction score
I think that you can try coding it. When the unit starts the effect of it, set the transparency to 0. It might or might not work, but that would probably be the only way to do it if you can.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
However, there is no starting the effect of an ability when dealing with true sight. The only way would be through an Unit Comes within X of another unit event, but even then if you set transparency, the units will still auto-acquire one another, since they can be seen by the computer, even if its invisible to the player.

In conclusion, no I don't believe you can do it.

Light Alkmst

Reaction score
Yes you can. You don't need to check if anyone has true sight. If you're dealing with Wind Walk, unit starts an effect for Wind Walk, turning the user 0% transparent. If dealing with Permanent Invisibility, periodically turn it opaque. If you only want opacity when detected, just check if any enemy units in range have true sight.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Use the GetLocalPlayer() trick with custom script.

And how is that supposed to help?

Anyways, I'm fairly sure Light's idea could work. Try it. I know invisibility buffs reset transparency, but what if you set it after recieving the buff?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.