General Pink dolphin appears in US lake

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
lol the problem with this is when that dolphin and another one have babies... well who KNOWS what will happen. Hell, we might even have multicolored dolphins :D

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
lol the problem with this is when that dolphin and another one have babies... well who KNOWS what will happen. Hell, we might even have multicolored dolphins :D

that actually will not happen, because the dolphin is just albino. most likely the dolphin born will either be originally black or (less likely) albino as well. no other possibilities

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
that actually will not happen, because the dolphin is just albino. most likely the dolphin born will either be originally black or (less likely) albino as well. no other possibilities
Well I think dolphins can be black and white and also gray even...

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
How about orange? Along with orange people.
2007BrazilPinkDolphin.jpg

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
well when i ment black i ment other colors of original dolphins, where dragon was suggesting multi-colored dolphin
and esb, that is not a dolphin.....is it? o_O

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
It is actually pink (or should be) but I think it just looks orange cause of the light reflecting from the other orange stuff around it (life savers, guy, etc.).

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
I would love to beat that dolphin with a pink stick.

I wonder is they could trap him in like 3 feet of water and just let me go to town on his ass.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.