Player Colours

Bananarama1

Reaction score
Hey there!

When in triggers it says 'Player 1 - Red' as the player involved in the trigger, does it actually refer to the colour? As in, the player in slot 1 MUST be red in order for the trigger to apply to them? If so, is it possible to force player colours on people in custom games, or have them as unchangeable?

So far in my map when I have tested it with friends, they have been able to change their colour and race at will (race is another thing I want to be fixed). I'm pretty darn sure you can do this, as I have seen fixed colours and races previously in other custom games.

Also, as a sidenote, how do you force a slot of the custom game to go to a specific computer player? I have 2 forces, the first with 4 player slots, and the second with 1 slot that should be reserved for the enemy. However, even if I change the player properties/force properties, etc, whenever I start up the map to test it with others, that slot is open to anyone, and I have to manually assign it to the computer.

Thanks!

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Most likely it only refers to the first player slot, and the colour is just a placeholder so you know which slot you're referring to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.