[Poll] Ratio of Girls and Boys on TH

Are you a boy or girl?

• Total voters

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
I think that only one or two of our active members are females.
However we do happen to have a lot of hybrids and those unsure of their gender... *cough*PurgeandFire*cough*
What the ...., SFilip made a joke! I'm amased.
I know ayumi is a girl, she's on my msn
lol
Ahh yes ayumilove. The member with the <3 smiley record. 90% of the times she finished her senteced with that smiley :D

And in case you were wondering, I'm all man

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
I didn't see AceHart's name there.

He never seems to take part in the voting of polls.

He must be alien in this case :)

acehart never get involed in anything FUN except telling ppl off about everything :p and makes joke randomly at that thread he made for the sc2 editor's banner up the top... calling nigerianstilldoesntrulz ... anyone find that funny?

ayumilove is always busy with her little window movies :p and all these other videos so i doubt that she will come back

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
*wonders if i should vote girl*

hey

does anyone actually no my gender here =O
:cool:

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> does anyone actually no my gender here =O

Hybrid?

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
I don't believe alot of girls would wanna goto a tech forum unless they wanted to get help on their cpus :D... (not all of them :p)

also theres alot of useless spam on this thread

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Lol current ratio:
Boy's: 72

Girl's: 2

L.o.L and yes, most girls are doing something productive, i am doing something productive, Football *Pain*
:banghead: :nuts: :banghead: :nuts: :banghead:

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Football isn't productive. It just horrible. I hate it.

I do things productive. I just like taking a break from work and my break just happens to be video games.

There are plenty of girls who have the same choice. They just apparently aren't Warcraft 3 mappers. :p

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
This thread is still going? o_O

Anyway, sports arn't productive, they don't achive anything. Now, instead of oging outside and playying your little sport for 'fun' you could be inside on your computer reading tech forms to understand computers to one day become a computer tech guy who goes home to there crappy apartment with there small paycheck thinking about the last time you smiled.

Also if you plan on becoming a star football player, you have your head up your ass farther than Richard Simmons would go.

My 2 Cents.

Im actually surprised by the results, 2 girls! Gotta be a record. :rolleyes:

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Anyway, sports arn't productive, they don't achive anything. Now, instead of oging outside and playying your little sport for 'fun' you could be inside on your computer reading tech forms to understand computers to one day become a computer tech guy who goes home to there crappy apartment with there small paycheck thinking about the last time you smiled.

Also if you plan on becoming a star football player, you have your head up your ass farther than Richard Simmons would go.

Was that serious or a joke?
Because if you were serious, I better get off these forums since I am no where near as nerdy as you guys :rolleyes:

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Either our girl members (besides 2) don't go on...or they haven't seen this thread....

_________

Pineapple I love your new avatar

BlightWarden

Reaction score
im sure there is more than just two female members.

i know there are nearly as many female gamers as there are males, only they prefer differant games. i'v seen a huge amount of females on guildwars and diablo2. not so many on wc3. but i dont really get to know them all that well so i honestly dont know about wc3.

as for gaming forums, i know alot of females on gw guru and the wizards of the coast sites. i guess more males build maps than females. or atleast more males need help on map making than females do. least thats what the numbers tell me so far, but they only whisper.:nuts:

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
Okay, it's quite obvious all the women (er, the 2 women) would re-populate the forums (world) with me, since I'm da Alpha Male!
Then again, I assume neither of them are even close to my age. . .

Yes, there shall be NO robbing the cradle around here!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.