Post-morph greyed out ability

Penguin-

Reaction score
Hi,

there are so many morph related topics here that it would take forever to find one on this.

I have a morph ability for mario into flower power form. it works 100%. nothing wrong with it at all.

I copied this ability for another hero. It works fine, he morphs and comes back again. fine. but after he comes back, his morph skill is greyed out, and hes never able to select it again.

anyone have any ideas?

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
that's odd as hell...
i think you might wanna post your map for this one, il check and see.

Got no clue otherwise

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
what is greyed out?
like when a skill is silenced?

Baltazhar

Reaction score
Nothing more than mere speculation can be done without the map... So please upload it and let's have a look at what might be the problem.

Must admit though, never heard of anything like it :nuts:

Penguin-

Reaction score
I would love to attach the map to show you, but unfortunately im in RoC editor (as ever) and the maximum size is 500k. Due to the large amount of custom information my map is around 1.7mb.

What im going to do is only include the relevant custom data. A lot of the map wont work, but the relevant stuff will.
The two units using the same spell are in the middle of the map. Mario's works, Goomba's doesn't. I literally copied Mario's, changed the code and the units involved.

Attachments

• mario1.zip
    752.6 KB · Views: 108

TheCrystal

Reaction score
When I downloaded it, the models appear and everything but the abilities wern't there.

Just give the Object Editor Data (Object Editor>File>Export All Object Data)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.