Problem With Hero Colors

Oronuke

Reaction score
Today I've been able to figure out on my own Dummy Spells and Variables and yet I am having trouble with something very simple yet impossible so far. I want it so that certain heroes just have a certain color to them. It would seem that by bringing up the hero in Object Editor and changing "Art - Team Color" would be enough but as soon as I load the game the characters have the red team color (world editor loading as red). I've messed with it and came out it from a lot of directions but still no help. Please offer any advice/assistance you can =P

Dest

Reaction score
Today I've been able to figure out on my own Dummy Spells and Variables and yet I am having trouble with something very simple yet impossible so far. I want it so that certain heroes just have a certain color to them. It would seem that by bringing up the hero in Object Editor and changing "Art - Team Color" would be enough but as soon as I load the game the characters have the red team color (world editor loading as red). I've messed with it and came out it from a lot of directions but still no help. Please offer any advice/assistance you can =P

Trigger - change the hero's color? :rolleyes:

Oronuke

Reaction score
The problem is I have my heroes sold in a Tavern and when trying to set a variable so that I can change the color that way neither a regular unit variable nor a unit-type variable could be selected to change color.

Simbob

Reaction score
Ok, go in-game and hold alt and press "a" a few times. There is a button around the mini map somewhere for this but i dunno what its called :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.