Professions for warrior xD

LiveSsenkrad

Reaction score
So, I'm taking a Goblin warrior (starting on Monday) with Alchemy, so that I'll have the racial bonus. What else to take with it? I don't want to take herbalism, because I rate I can just get them from the auction-house?

Any suggestions?

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I assume you mean goblin, as gnomes don't have an alchemy racial, goblins do. Herbs are expensive to buy, but if you have a main with tons of money it should be alright. If you really don't care about money, go blacksmithing (you might actually make money once you hit max skill, I know I have made about 20k on a couple 520-525 recipes) or engineering, you can transmute your own truegold endgame and make stuff for yourself.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
I think Leatherworking and Jewelcrafting have have the best gains AFAIK - Leatherworking gets this which, depending on stat weightings at Level 85, may provide a slightly greater boost to DPS than other crafting professions giving the alternatives of 65 Crit or haste (I can't find any specific info with a quick search at EJ but if Warrior weights are anywhere near Retribution Paladin weights for STR-Crit-Haste then it would appear to be the best) while JC gets 3x Chimaera's Eyes to add up to 81 (I think) Strength or 123 Stamina which, while very slight, is still a greater than boost than other profession perks :p

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Lol this makes it a tough decision, would Alchemy and Engineering work together? Assuming I buy mats.

Will be too expensive in the long run probably.
If think JC and/or Enchanting still is the top notch proffesions when it comes to upgrading your stats.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.