Projectile units not showing up in game

THUNDERPOWER

Reaction score
For some reason, the projectile is created, but does not show up in game.

Here's the trigger. I've also tried creating a custom projectile, but it didn't work either.

Trigger:
  • Attack
    • Events
      • UI - Player Any Player presses Z key Down with shift Allow, control Allow, alt Allow
    • Local Variables
      • player = (Triggering player) <Integer>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Weapon - Stalker for player player at (Position of unitHero[player]) facing (Facing of unitHero[player]) degrees (No Options)
      • UI - Display (Name of (Unit type of (Last created unit))) and play 250mmStrikeCannonsMorph for (All players)

wingdnosring

Reaction score
The Stalker Missile has no animation. You're adding a weapon unit, which as far as I know is essentially a dummy unit for weapon effects to be added to. Try changing the unit's model to a marine or something and see if it's visible.

THUNDERPOWER

Reaction score
I've tried it with other ones like the Weapon - Photon Cannon Weapon and it still did not work. Also how do you change a unit's model :confused:

Pragm4

Reaction score
Actually, I believe they do show up, but like elementary particles, they show up only briefly, usually not long enough for you to see. When I tried creating a unit, I used Weapon - Marauder, and I was able to see the rocket for a split second before it disappeared. This was with a periodic trigger though, maybe making just one isn't enough to see.

wingdnosring

Reaction score
Look at the unit's actor, it should call a model of some sort. Change the model there. Or make a custom model and attach it to your custom actor.

THUNDERPOWER

Reaction score
Actually, I believe they do show up, but like elementary particles, they show up only briefly, usually not long enough for you to see. When I tried creating a unit, I used Weapon - Marauder, and I was able to see the rocket for a split second before it disappeared. This was with a periodic trigger though, maybe making just one isn't enough to see.

How does this help? And 1 projectile should be enough.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.