Quick Question

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
I am looking for an abilitiy that can mass click. I found a couple, but I need 8. It can't be the same one because the trigger screws up if it is...
The question is , can some one tell me what abilties do that..

Okay... lets just say... You know the item tomb of agilitiy.. You can click it a bunch of times because the coold down is zero.. But I change the ability I want to do the same thing, but it still takes one second to do.

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
First off, you didn't ask a question ;)

Second, can you be a bit more descriptive here? I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for here...

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i think what you are looking for is the ability channel. channel is a dummy ability with no effect which can be customized very easy. if you need any more information about the channel ability search it in the forum you will find plenty of posts certainly.

ludnica

Long gone
Reaction score
Wait, how can triggers screw up if you place a condition? And, uh, if I understood correctly, you're buying items, but the items have cooldown. If that's what you're looking for: simply change Stats - Stock Replenish Interval. If not, rephrase your question.

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
That was an example.. I am not buying items.. I am clicking a spell. But I want to do it repeatedly.. Which wont happen because of a 1 second cooldown that I changed to 0.. and even 0.01. and it is still one second...

There are triggers that are based on an ability.. now As I said.. There are a couple that have virtually no cooldown when clicked.. But if I have those copied the trigger uses all those spells.. Which I do not want to happen...

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Wel war stomp works to be spamed and most non targer spels

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
Thanks, But that is one of the couple I found.. I need 6 more.. The ability Berserk works too...

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
just use 8 versions of channel as i said above. you can change its order ID.

Gtam

Reaction score
Thunder clap, roar, taunt, howle of teror

SkateuUp

Reaction score
edit: yea your right sry was thinking of order strings channel is a spell which can be used more than once because its id's can be changed it can be set so u dont need need a target and its usually used for trigger'd spells

Gtam

Reaction score
Um chanel is the only spel the orderid can be changed and the name thing wont mater

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
Thunderclap, cant spam.. or roar or taunt or howle or terror... I am not sure what you mean by the channeling?
I will have to test...

Gtam

Reaction score
The ability channel as accname said use that but change the orderid

SkateuUp

Reaction score
i meant he doesn't have to use channel he can do what he is now but changing the channel id's will work and i meant changing the names so u can identify them. Channel will do what all those spells do without having to choose different spells. make 8 channels they should be on default to no target and just change their base order id that allows a hero to have multiple channels without them messing up

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.