Spellpack Raijin thunderkeg: The Storm Spirit (MyVersion)

A

Aeolus

Hi guys, here is a funny hero for your maps, it has only 1 triggered spell but it is funny to play! try it and enjoy! :D!

35cj22x.jpg

This screenshot doesn't show all the effects because they happen so fast to take an screenshot, just try the map and enjoy the power of the lighting.

Lighting Bolt

Summons a bolt of lightning from the heavens to strike a target enemy and stunning it for 0.1 seconds.

Level 1 - 175 damage.
Level 2 - 275 damage.
Level 3 - 375 damage.
Level 4 - 450 damage.

Lighting Storm

Each attack builds up a static charge, eventually releasing in the form of an electrical burst. The burst deals damage and jumps to the nearby enemy units.

Level 1 - 15 damage, jumps 4 times.
Level 2 - 30 damage, jumps 5 times.
Level 3 - 45 damage, jumps 6 times.
Level 4 - 60 damage, jumps 7 times.

Code:
Lighting Storm
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Level of Lighting Storm  for (Attacking unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
    Actions
        Set LightingStormCaster = (Position of (Attacking unit))
        Unit - Create 1 Lighting Storm Dummy for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at LightingStormCaster facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Add a 8.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Set level of Lighting Storm Damage  for (Last created unit) to (Level of Lighting Storm  for (Attacking unit))
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Far Seer - Chain Lightning (Attacked unit)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_LightingStormCaster)

Chasing Shock Palm

Each attack builds up a static charge, eventually releasing in the form of an electrical burst. The burst deals damage and stuns the target for 0.1 seconds.

Level 1 - 25 damage.
Level 2 - 50 damage.
Level 3 - 75 damage.
Level 4 - 90 damage.

Electrical Rave

Raijin Thunderkeg uses his magical powers to convert electrical forces into an strong physical reinforcement increasing his attack speed for a short period of time.

Level 1 - 40% increased attack speed.
Level 2 - 80% increased attack speed.
Level 3 - 120% increased attack speed.

Attachments

• The Storm Spirit.w3x
    56.8 KB · Views: 285

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
They are a little basic. I think the spells are supposed to be triggered, not just regular spells edited with the object editor. No doubt it looks cool... though.

I just think it could use a better concept and more stuff to it. ;)

A

Aeolus

They are a little basic. I think the spells are supposed to be triggered, not just regular spells edited with the object editor. No doubt it looks cool... though.

I just think it could use a better concept and more stuff to it. ;)

I know, sorry if it disturbs some people, i had this idea and i wanted to show it to people, it only has 1 triggered spell because i am still learning. When i learn more i will make morecool spells don't worry, meanwhile enjoy this version of Raijin Thunderkeg: The Storm Spirit.

Nice spells :thup:
Post it on hive :D

I don't think it was a good joke, people on hive are more "No n00b friendly". i just use it for some models and skins.

I like more Thehelper.net :D!

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
lol, imported models pumped up ur hero
honestly, the hero is not unique at all, no offense, but the hero was just too basic

u can even create ur lightning storm spell into a non-trigger version
use orb of lightning (new) as the base passive ability, then create a chain lightning based spell, then there, in the chain lightning based spell, u can modify the damage and cooldown, but be sure to set the mana cost to 0, now add that chain lightning spell to the orb of lightning (new) ability, then add the orb of lightning (new) ability to ur hero

done! u got a non-triggered Lightning storm spell

A

Aeolus

lol, imported models pumped up ur hero
honestly, the hero is not unique at all, no offense, but the hero was just too basic

thanks for saying the obvious, i made this because i had something to show to people, i didn't say this was a great spell or something unique, i know and everyone knows that they are just basic modified spells, but after all this is all about world editor. I also said that when i learn more i will make more great spells, thanks for your aclaration tough.

u can even create ur lightning storm spell into a non-trigger version
use orb of lightning (new) as the base passive ability, then create a chain lightning based spell, then there, in the chain lightning based spell, u can modify the damage and cooldown, but be sure to set the mana cost to 0, now add that chain lightning spell to the orb of lightning (new) ability, then add the orb of lightning (new) ability to ur hero

done! u got a non-triggered Lightning storm spell

Thanks for the method, i'll use it from now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.