Random extremely colorful abstract background

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
I made this background for one of my school teachers who changes his desktop background every day. I originally tried for a blue/green color scheme, but it didn't really work out... Anyway, it's really bright and colorful.

mrsarversbg.jpg

I'd appreciate comments, although I can understand if you find it hard to comment on this, since it's mostly just random colorful stuff... :rolleyes:

Tonks

Reaction score
I like the first one better. It gives the impression of an extraordinarily colorful liquid.

BlueSin

Reaction score
Damn that's nice. The only thing I don't like is the pixelated squares seen on the left side.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I like the both of them, they both rock!

L

I prefer the second. It is a nice picture. The only problems with them that I have is that they are going to be a desktop for a pc right? Well, the colors constantely changing with squiggily lines everywhere makes it very busy. This will make it hard to find desktop icons. In addition, when you see this picture it kinda jumps out at you. That can be good in certain scenarios. In this case it might strain the eyes with too much exposure. Other than that, I think it's a great picture.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.