sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Woot the graphics zone is re-opened, now get to posting you graphic people :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you guys help me on rebuilding the forum description. The one we had before was real good and the current one is just 2 seconds of me thinking about it.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
w00t!
I'll help with the graphics links and I'll make my tutorials all-in-one post.

Reaction score
The Helper said:
Can you guys help me on rebuilding the forum description. The one we had before was real good and the current one is just 2 seconds of me thinking about it.

The Graphic Help Zone is a good place on getting help from the people who know best. You can get alot of help on Flash, Photoshop, The Gimp, or a P2P program and more. Get all your graphic needs in this forum.

[Description :D ]

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
The Graphic Help Zone is a place to give and recieve help with many graphic design programs such as Photoshop, GIMP, Flash, and GMAX to name a few.

*Hope that works.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
The graphics help zone is a sub forum of TheHelper.net. It consists of users who give up their own time to help other's with their graphical needs. Weather, it's an opinion need or some bug ina graphics program, we'll help you. This zone is not program specific. It helps with programs such as Flash, 3dsMAX, CorelDRAW, Photoshop, GIMP, etc. Vector, animation, or 3d modeling, whatever you need.

sqrage

Reaction score
w/e said:
The graphics help zone is a sub forum of TheHelper.net. It consists of users who give up their own time to help other's with their graphical needs. Weather, it's an opinion need or some bug ina graphics program, we'll help you. This zone is not program specific. It helps with programs such as Flash, 3dsMAX, CorelDRAW, Photoshop, GIMP, etc. Vector, animation, or 3d modeling, whatever you need.
program bugs dont have to do with the graphic side, they should go into tech support

ReVolver

Reaction score
Yes Im back in business!

Z

Zero R.

The Graphics Zone:

It's a forum. It has no subforums. It's pretty wierd, as one cannot have image signatures. I want pie.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.