Reapter Sythe

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Ability Type: Active
Targeting Type: Unit
Ability Hotkey: R
Brings a target to full realization of its own mortality, dealing damage based on how much life the target is missing. Stuns for 1.5 seconds.

Level 1 - 0.4 damage each hit point missing
Level 2 - 0.6 damage each hit point missing
Level 3 - 0.8 damage each hit point missing

Necrolyte's Ulti
http://www.playdota.com/heroes/necrolyte
How could help me trigger?
Thanks for help me!!!

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Make an ability based off Storm Bolt with 1.5 second duration and 0 damage. Then trigger the damage like this:

Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing ((0.20 x ((Real((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)))) + 1.00)) x ((Max life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - (Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Like what KaerfNomekop said, except you might have some problem with the event (+leaks). Well your going to need some sort of way to detect the collision unless it's instant. Sorry i havent played dota in a long time and do not remember.

But yeah the suggested method has the correct idea and fixed up should work fine.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
How does the complicated action I suggested leak anything? It only uses three Event Responses and a few Reals. And the Storm Bolt-based spell should have a 10000 missile speed to make it instant, which it is.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.