regarding the spell book

canons200

Reaction score
i wish to have my hero to have 7 active spell, at such, i decide to adopt spell book.

I want the spell book to be allowed to open, so my hero can use the spell inside the spell book, total 7 active spell.

But then i stuck, i know how to add spell into the spell book, BUT how can i level the spell level inside the spell book??
(solve)

EDIT
new question(27 april 2010), how can i add ability into spell book via trigger, BUT still remaining the spellbook to be openable for the hero/unit. (solve)
EDIT
new question, if i set the spell book level from 1 to 2, will all ability in the spell book raise from level 1 to 2???

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
I think that's almost impossible. Then you have to level all skills.
Trigger:
  • Unit Group - Pick Every Unit in YourGroup And Do Actions
    • Loop - Set level of Your spell to Level of you main spell.

The main spell should be like an upgrade. In level 1 it sets all skills in the Book to level 1. In level 2... etc.

canons200

Reaction score
I think that's almost impossible. Then you have to level all skills.

Trigger:
Unit Group - Pick Every Unit in YourGroup And Do Actions
Loop - Set level of Your spell to Level of you main spell.

The main spell should be like an upgrade. In level 1 it sets all skills in the Book to level 1. In level 2... etc.
huh? serious? only can level up the ability inside the spell book in this way?

canons200

Reaction score
hmm, then can remove OR add the ability inside the spell book via trigger? BUT still remain the spell book to be allowed to open by hero?

meOme

Reaction score
STOP STOP STOP

You can level abilities in spellbooks just fine like any other ability.

Don't spread false information, Chaos_Knight. :p

canons200

Reaction score
STOP STOP STOP

You can level abilities in spellbooks just fine like any other ability.

Don't spread false information, Chaos_Knight.
by how? can show example?

meOme

Reaction score
by how? can show example?
Well, if 'YourAbility' is the name of the ability inside your spellbook, and 'YourUnit' is the unit which has the spellbook:
Trigger:
  • Unit - Set level of YourAbility for YourUnit to X

The command is "Unit - Set level of ability for unit".

canons200

Reaction score
@meome
huh, such simple?, i thought need specefic action because the spell is inside the spell book, thank for point out.

@chaosknight
if i know, i won't ask =.=', i only know the basic of spellbook.

canons200

Reaction score
new question(27 april 2010), how can i add ability into spell book via trigger, BUT still remaining the spellbook to be openable for the hero/unit.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Spells cant be added by triggers. But you can make multiple spell books and add/remove them in turn.

canons200

Reaction score
new question, if i set the spell book level from 1 to 2, will all ability in the spell book raise from level 1 to 2???

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score

Umm not sure but i dont think so. Never really use spellbooks just disabled ones xD

canons200

Reaction score
Umm not sure but i dont think so. Never really use spellbooks just disabled ones xD
that is why, most tutorial i read, keep talking disable 1 spellbook and add spell into another 1 and inherent ability..................which is not in my case, i want the spellbook to be openable................

Seprest

Reaction score
Probably not, just use different spellbooks to replace the old one(and have the updated spells in there, upgraded via triggers)

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No, spellbooks increasing in level does not level up the abilities within it. Spellbooks only use the base level of the ability within it (not unless triggered).

Spellbooks increasing in level only affects what will be contained in the spellbook and if ever all the spells in said spellbook would share a cooldown or not.

canons200

Reaction score
No, spellbooks increasing in level does not level up the abilities within it. Spellbooks only use the base level of the ability within it (not unless triggered).

Spellbooks increasing in level only affects what will be contained in the spellbook and if ever all the spells in said spellbook would share a cooldown or not.
this is the answer exactly what i want, thank you

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.