Replace destructables

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I've read this thread on wc3c about destructables (especially walkables) consuming a lot of game performance:
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=108836

Now I want to replace all my pathing blockers by doodads to increase FPS in my map. Is there a quick and elegant way to replace all my destructable pathing blockers by doodads? I don't want to replace them manually, as that would be an insane amount of work ...

Please help!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
For pathing blockers i have an even better suggestion.
At map initialization, remove all pathing blockers and change the pathing of the terrain below by triggers.
I think there is already a system for this purpose but i doubt it would be hard for you to create one yourself.
I did this in one of my maps and it works flawlessly.

I know there is an option in the editor to replace all doodads of one kind in a map with an other, i dont know if you can replace destructibles with doodads but i guess since they are basically the same in the interface.
It should be in the same window as the tileset configuration.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
For pathing blockers i have an even better suggestion.
At map initialization, remove all pathing blockers and change the pathing of the terrain below by triggers.
I think there is already a system for this purpose but i doubt it would be hard for you to create one yourself.
I did this in one of my maps and it works flawlessly.

I know there is an option in the editor to replace all doodads of one kind in a map with an other, i dont know if you can replace destructibles with doodads but i guess since they are basically the same in the interface.
It should be in the same window as the tileset configuration.
Think you are talking about Azliers system, huh? Gonna check that out and see if it helps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.