Replacing Units: How do you return them with their previous health and mana?

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I can't seem to figure out how to replace a unit, and then have it still be weakened or out of mana, everytime I replace one, it just comes up with full health.

This isn't a bug, just curious how to do it, can't figure it out. Thanks in advanced. :thup:

-Dregonx

RoarMan

Reaction score
Have it so that the unit is just moved somewhere secret and give it locust or something. And when you need it to come back, make a trigger to bring it back. Or you can save the Hp and Mana in a trigger and when you make a new unit, apply both variables.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Or You can set the unit that you replaced the older unit with to have the same life as the older unit. Then have the newer unit use the same life as the previous unit

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Have it so that the unit is just moved somewhere secret and give it locust or something. And when you need it to come back, make a trigger to bring it back. Or you can save the Hp and Mana in a trigger and when you make a new unit, apply both variables.

I considered that, but if theres a less complicated way around, I'd much rather go for it.

Or You can set the unit that you replaced the older unit with to have the same life as the older unit. Then have the newer unit use the same life as the previous unit

How would I do that? I get confused alot with replacements. :thdown:

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
X = Oldest Unit
O = Middle Unit
N = Newst Unit

Replace X with O and Set O to The same life as X. Then replace O with N and set the same life as O. There are also other ways like setting the life of X to a variable and then setting N's life to the variables

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.