[Request] Please cut

X

Xion

Hello, I need this cut out to an invisible background, and yellow border around it.

I tried it myself in photoshop but failed horribly lol. Also, it left a white border around the yellow even though i cut it out. How do i fix that and make it all invisi? :banghead:

Anyways here are the pics (The one i need cut out and my crude example) and I'd appreciate it if someone could do a nice job for me.

Thanks!!

DSC01621.jpg

carcopy.png

Reaction score
Sorry that you had to wait so long time. Graphics Zone isn't the most active forum on thehelper.net nowadays:

(link to .psd, CS2 used)

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
pretty choppy cut imo >>

Reaction score
> pretty choppy cut imo >>
Thanks. I fail to see your cut here, so you're not allowed to say a single single single word here. Feel free to make unchoppy version one then.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Thanks. I fail to see your cut here, so you're not allowed to say a single single single word here. Feel free to make unchoppy version one then.

Haha, pwnt. :)

I like Uberplayer's cut. Good job.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score

well actually i was gonna cut it for him like 3 days ago when i culdnt find my photoshop crack. i have a couple of premium renders in gamerenders.net tyvm >>

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
because i can o_O I felt like it, i wanted to see if i could open it up in gimp, I was experimenting and i made an interesting border which i thought looked better so i posted it :D

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
oh forgot to mention bout the choppy you could use a low strength blurr around the edges, which makes it much less choppy, or feathering it a small ass bit. just saying

X

Xion

Wow!! Beautiful jobs guys, they are both excellent (and obviously kick mine's ass lol)

Thankyou soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

(Sorry for my topic causing such hostility though :O )

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i see no hostility. i was just critisizing ^^ i dont show hostility to no1 on this site.

Reaction score
I don't consider saying "You cuut it wr000ng lol omg >> " critizing.

> oh forgot to mention bout the choppy you could use a low strength blurr around the edges
I never use blur to make something unchoppy. I'd use pen tool, but it takes it's time.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.