AoS Revenge of the Sheep (WIP)

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Woah! Sweet map :)

However, the Dark Sheep's third skill is kinda weak. For some reason, it seems to do nothing to enemies.

BTW, it seems to be rather easy to enchant items. The success chance is pretty high.

PS: The map name is too long. Could you shorten it to RotS or something (the file name) so that it will show properly. I had to rename the file to RotS for it to work properly.

Happy

Reaction score
*cry* :'-((

i cant host it >.< i wanna play it but i cant even play it in single player -.- i would really like to play your map gladiuz but theres no possibility for me to play it at the moment =(( sorry for that.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Rename the map to something short like "RevengeOfTheSheep" (do away with the beta whatever :p)

Also, all the human units seem to run when their health is low. It makes life for Darkness sheep really hard :(

Happy

Reaction score
thanks zack it worked ^^

now i was able to play it....its really good but the problem i had everytime was the moment the castle transforms....FATAL ERROR --> end game....all i tried was really great...only the enchant in hero didnt worked...dont know why.

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
I thought I should let you know that I've picked up this map again after a pause and I'm working on a 2nd beta. So far these changes has been made:
  • You can no longer break items when enchanting. The chance to downgrade items have been increased from 10%/level to 12.50%/level, thus making it 100% to downgrade if failing to enchant a lvl 8 item.
  • Humans have been changed, and should now only take about 5-10 minutes to defeat
  • All creeps had their max health and armor reduced.
  • Human towers has been changed into Ballista and Catapult.
  • The sheep generals will now fight alongside the troops, and will use spells.
  • Start cinematic has been removed, but replaced it with some talk.
  • Dark Sheeps Soul Burst has been changed into a targeted AoE spell that uses up 50% of your souls and deals dmg based on nr. of souls used.
  • Fixed a bug with Dark Sheeps Quench Life not dealing correct damage.
  • Air Sheeps Lightning Spiral has been changed because it was... a tad overpowered. (It could OHKO anyone before :p)
  • Healing fountains now heal non-hero units.
  • Made the tooltips for spells better.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.