Rifleman Elite WC3 custom map

maploxy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was hoping that someone could help me find this old custom map for wc3 that I used to play. I'm pretty sure it was called Rifleman/men Elite. Players took control of a rifleman each who would use an ability to fire his weapon to a targeted location. Its main attraction was a unique physics engine that made projectiles bounce off cliffs and be affected by gravity to give it a sense of realism. If you were on higher ground you could shoot projectiles to those on lower ground, but not vice versa as the cliffs would be get in the way of your projectile and fall back down to your level.

I also remember it having a custom loading screen and generally having a lot of effort put into it, much more so than many of other custom maps. After loading, the host would then choose from different arenas, being able to look at the layout of each arena by through a preview camera that rotated around the map from a height. Each arena name was displayed on the screen as you scrolled through them with what i think was a custom filter, as it was larger and a different font to that of the wc3 game messages.

Please help! I remember it being loads of fun and would love to play it again

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.