Other Roller Coaster

What Do you think of roller Coaster?

• Cool Game, I would play this, and more then once.

Votes: 85 63.0%
  • Yes Sounds Like Somthing i might would try once.

Votes: 30 22.2%
  • Sounds intersting, But I dont think i would enjoy playing it

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • This is a horrible game idea, or a horrible game idea for warcraft

Votes: 9 6.7%

• Total voters

blooman

Reaction score
I noticed a game in battle net and it was this game lol
So now this is already going on battle net lols
This game is like No limits I hope This game will get better

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score

Its not relly as far as i would like, and even the current version has a few bugs i gota fix (pretty simple ones too).

But Its far enough that people can enjoy it as is. But if i get the features i want done, that are pretty close, you can expect this game take another large step.

Danis[h]

Reaction score
I'm impressed that you're actually able to make something like this in warcraft 3, but I'd rather sit down and play Rollercoaster Tycoon than seeing a warcraft 3 map emulating this.

rover2341

Reaction score
Well I cant say i 100% disagree with you. Even though i have never played a roller coaster game beyond this my self.

But if I get done what a I want for this project it will be a full game, with alot of content and AI people. Something that's more fun because you can play with friends for 20-40 min.

But thanks for feedback :)

rover2341

Reaction score
Great Picture!

I should be able to get back to work on this project in the next few days been at the imagine cup 2009. Its a thing Microsoft puts on.

Anyway. I would never ride your coaster in real life lol, so dang scary.

sithin

Reaction score
dude i so would :p haha, man this is a great game, i host it and 3 of my friends and i try and make the sickest costaz we can... i allways win :p if u want any more i can show u a few, but yeah keep up with the updates freaking awsum game! made me download RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 again :p

edit:
p.s love how its all in gui, show them jass people whos who!

rover2341

Reaction score
At Last a update!

Version Alpha 2.4
  • Pick between 3 track models (1 New, and the old model brought back)
  • Change the color of your tracks
  • Cart Model Added
  • Rider Camera Reworked (Much Better now)
  • Fixed Coaster Stats
  • Question Mark Unit added, to help new players to expert players.
  • Loads of tweaks.
  • All known Bugs Fixed.

rover2341

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion.

But I dont agree. I do think it could be helpful. But there are a few other things that i want to get in, by adding ect speed wont keep players playing. I want to get in some other game modes, to keep the game alive, and the ability to ride others coasters.

But if this project gets far enough, then more speed will come.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
This is fun :D Better try it! I'll download it now..... Feels like Roller Coaster Tycoon. The only missing thing now is the custom interface, love it! 4/5....

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Think this is an amazing map. Really original. Perfectly executed and easy to use.

It's just not a game for me :p

Still :thup::thup::thup: and keep going. I'll try to follow your progress. Even though I think it's not a great multiplayer nor warcraft game :)banghead:), I do think that this is so amazing that even then I'm interested in the progress.

Greetings,
H34DhUnT3r[NL]

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
I have a question: Can you ride other peoples roller coasters?? If not then make it so ;)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a question: Can you ride other peoples roller coasters?? If not then make it so ;)

All they would have to do is upload their maps here.

BTW, dude, awesome vid.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Um well, you can't save your coaster, and I men't was during the game with other people...

rover2341

Reaction score
Fire-Wolf

I have a question: Can you ride other peoples roller coasters?? If not then make it so

Ah this is coming next version, that and a few more small fix's and the question mark unit will be fixed and finished.
Soon after Ill add more content (AI Challenge Mode), but trying to keep everything up to a certain level of par before i move on to more stuff on this project.

you can't save your coaster
This is true, but I found a way to make most codes under 20-50 letters for a coaster of 500 tracks. But It involves having another set of controls, Basically controls that allow you do alot of things in one click. Example small loop. But I might not get to this intill i get some more game modes in as i feel its a great assist and will help new players or existing players build coasters easier and faster with a save, its not the next most important thing.

H34DhUnT3r

Even though I think it's not a great multiplayer nor warcraft game

Mr H34DhUnT3r Just hold one 2-3 more versions, it might be in 1-2 more months from today but then you will see why i wanted it to be mulitplayer so much. Most Roller Coaster games are made for one player. So far its just a one player game with 4 players in it. But I got plans for it to be a mulit player game to the point that your all involved, Just wait for (Theme Park) Mode. Its been my plan since the start, with it i think this game may hold its own.

sithin

this is gansta wish i could help and its in gui!! show them jass people whats for!

If you have the time and want to help, then Ill need to find something that needs to be done that you can do. Or were you saying you wish you could help but you cant for whatever reason?

UndeadDragon

BTW, dude, awesome vid
Much Thanks, I am not much of a video guy, but its the best i could do, happy to see you thought it was decent.

Everyone

Thanks for the feed back guys. Its great to see people enjoyed my map or at least the idea that its done on warcraft.

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
H34DhUnT3r

Mr H34DhUnT3r Just hold one 2-3 more versions, it might be in 1-2 more months from today but then you will see why i wanted it to be mulitplayer so much. Most Roller Coaster games are made for one player. So far its just a one player game with 4 players in it. But I got plans for it to be a mulit player game to the point that your all involved, Just wait for (Theme Park) Mode. Its been my plan since the start, with it i think this game may hold its own.

Like I said: I'll try to follow your progress :)

Greetings,
H34DhUnT3r[NL]

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Well, I'e actually played it now. Though it sucks when I accidentally press the button that removes your track, I wish there was somekind of promt like, are you sure you want to do this. But the game was overall good.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.