Root for ancients

mariopoop

Reaction score
Would the buffs "bloodlust" and "antimagicshell" make the rooted treant attack faster and be immune to magic (the treant isnt a building, it is a unit organic)? also what buff would i put for faster hitpoint regeneration?

ive been trying to work this out...:banghead:

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
I dont see why it wouldnt. And you qould add the item ability that adds health to increase health.

mariopoop

Reaction score
When i cast it, he doesnt root!

when you choose the ability, he is rooted, then you unroot. then when he unroots, he cant root back. also he doesnt attack faster or heal faster with the buffs!:banghead:

Sacred_Tear

Reaction score
Why dont you give them auras? Regeneration (Unholy aura) and Bloodlust (Endurance aura) are common abilities. You could make another modified version of it, and either change the targets to self, or add structures to the allowable targets. For AMS, I dunno, I bet you could just do the same as above and adjust the targets (this would require testing however)

mariopoop

Reaction score
umm whats AMS? :confused: lawl

and ya, i guess ill try auras. just in case, ill do targets to self, and reduce the aoe to like 1.

i still dont know why he wont actually root:banghead:

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
For a unit to be able to root, it has to have a pathing map set, which can only be done if the unit has Stats - Is A Building set to true. (Once you've set a pathing map, you can turn off Is A Building, and the setting will remain, I think.)

Sacred_Tear

Reaction score
AMS == Anti Magic Shell. I havent had time to test this. But I think it would work as well. Sorry, I have been busy.

mariopoop

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

when i do it, he roots, then unroots and it bugs out!
can someone plz make it for me?:eek:

i cant do it!:banghead:

well, if anyone can...
Root
the ancient treant roots and gains a attack bonus, becomes ranged, and a health bonus as well as a regeneration bonus. he can unroot and root back when he wants to

(i tried robogoblin and make the alternate form him... but he got permanent hp and atk bonus!)

btw, this is an ulti spel... level 6 required!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.