Ryoko TD

M

magus104

I know its been a while since the last update but I was just wondering if you have any plans to update the map any more? Its a really fun TD but there seems to be serious money issues. Like maybe the bounty should go up every 5 lvls instead of 10. Also tower power seems to take way too long to upgrade. If a wave finishes and you start a power tower upgrade it wont be complete till halfway through the next wave.

Another solution to the money problem could be to increase the money from the mini games.

I also believe Ive found a bug with the Earth race that if you have a Evolution and it gets destroyed (and im guessing the bug happens if its sold as well) you can build another Prehistoric but the map wont allow you to upgrade it to Evolution.

I really dont like how people are all worried about someone taking credit for their works.

A point in time is going to come when you dont want to update your map any more and it may still need updates. but since you protect it with what ever that stupid mod of the map editor is it makes it so people cant make needed changes to a map to make it a bit better or more fun.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.