RPG Sagas - Unprotected / Open

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
This is not a WIP map, this is a RIP map; The project is dead. Numerous people have been asking me in PM or messenger to release the RPG that I created called Sagas. If you look through some of my older threads you'll probably see the original posts. Anyway I've decided to post them here, unprotected for anyone to download. This is just for people to download and enjoy.

There are 2 different versions of the map, the core functions are all still there, but major difference is the gameplay. One is a more open playing field of a RPG (1.5.2c) the other version (2.0.2) follows more of the Final Fantasy type of world map / random encounter type.

I didn't get very far with the 2.0.2 version, but the backbone and basis is there. I'm 100% sure these will not work with patch 1.24 because of the H2I double return bug fix, so if you want to get this to compile fix the bugs and try it out.

If you use anything from the map please credit their usage to the author of that section, I used various other systems from other map makers in these maps. My pride and joy is the spells, I enjoyed the concepts and I love tackling them.

A final thing to note, this maps are quite old and not everything is up to date with the current tools, systems and syntax that would be used. So don't post criticism here, just enjoy the maps.

Sagas v1.5.2
Sagas v2.0.2

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.