Script Error? (Vex optimizer)

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
attachment.php

someone explane whats wrong....... (i understand theres something wrong with my triggering, but i dont know what)

btw this is for bullethell v2.2 so for all you fans, thsi is whats hindering your release... my apologies

btw the tweak set is for optimieing Bjs

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
maybe thats the problem, optimizing those BJs...try to remove that tweak, also unchek the "Remove as much WE only data as possible"

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
yea ive tried disableing the tweeks and everything, dosent work (waaaks if you want my map as a open source to ckeck my triggering for this problem pm me /w e-mail)

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Lol, try to run this, maybe a file in yours is bad or something. Oh and yes, I know its the same thing.

edit: oh and disable things that have to do with "war3map.j", that could be causing the error, since that is what it was parsing at the crash.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
thats the problem, vex opt converts all the gui to .j, so that war3map.j is basically all of my triggers (the checkbox is unchecked)

and ran it o my map w/o triggers and it optimized it, so i dont know (once again if you want my map, since its jsut about rdy to be optimized, ill need your E-mail since i dont want guests randomly dling my open source maps

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.