Searching Item maker

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Hey,
I am searching an item make for my AoS map. My self.. I suck in that and so do my english. So I need a person who can/have:

- make good items
- make well ditailed descriptions
- good english xD

Items shall generaly be swords, shields, armor, cloths, potions etc.. What you need for a AoS.

It is free for you how many items you make, but notice I am going to have about 60+ more items. Don't care about shops, I make them. If you can make recipes, that would been great! Make basic, more advanced and rare items.

My AoS map is attached below. It is going to get a terrian update soon, much more ditailed and better look. I am working at 6 more custom heros.

+REP. Your name and work will be showed up several times in the game and the loading screen.
Thanks

Baltazhar

Reaction score
I'm unfortunately not a great itemmaker, but I would suggest you to search the forums. I'm pretty sure there are loads of threads with item suggestions, that are free to use.

- Balt

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
If you give me a list of items and stats and such, I can find Icons, get the stats to work, write a proper description etc. PM me if thats what you need.

I will not help you with the ideas because I simply can't.

Ormagon

Reaction score
well i added these to your map check if u like em if i forgot to modifiy something etc and i have a trigger that i dont know how to do that explains wat needed to be done in it the items are in pinks are were the starting circle is i made 3 of em

Attachments

• WotB v 2[1].0 beta -terrian edit verson-.w3x
    156.7 KB · Views: 98

131ackout

I'm not good at item-maker

i have been so busy with my map.

and this forum.

Perhaps you can search for a item-maker throughout Hiveworkshop.

131ackout

bumper.

Lol, sorry, but why don't you search throughout Hiveworkshop?

it has a plenty of itemmakers.

Mittsies

Reaction score
If by "item maker" you mean a person who creates items; I can help. I am highly experienced in making advanced items such as reducing damage taken from all sources by X%, converting damage taken to mana, and plenty of other non-ladder abilities that I can make through triggering. I don't like to make any generic "+10 Armor, +5 to all Stats, +5 Damage" type of items, I am only interested in making items that you can't normally produce through regular abilities, or items that are unique by nature.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.