Searching stuff for my new Nuon. Controllers, Games, Remote-Control wanted!!!

ChaosQu33n

Reaction score
Well, I was lucky today. I got an Samsung Nuon 504. Now I doesn't have any Games or Controllers... The Remote-Control got lost aswell. :thdown:

Please pm me, if you would sell those things to me.

viMaster

Reaction score
Good luck finding the remote control. I got incredibly lucky when I found someone willing to sell it to me, because I found my n501 at a pawn shop which didn't have the remote with it.
I've seen one remote on EBay, but it's for the Toshiba, I think.

Is the remote for the n504 different from the n501? I have no idea.
Now that I think of it, there was one website back when I was researching that sells remote controls that had one for the n501, but it was like $45.

ChaosQu33n

Reaction score
Yeah, i think its possibly impossible to find a remote control seperatly. Because the 504 is very rare, i wasn't able to find out, if it has an own remote control. I would be quite happy, if anyone here could tell me an alternate remote control, working with the nuon?

I'm still searching for games and controllers aswell :(

Kevincal

Cool Member
Reaction score
Good luck finding the remote control. I got incredibly lucky when I found someone willing to sell it to me, because I found my n501 at a pawn shop which didn't have the remote with it.
I've seen one remote on EBay, but it's for the Toshiba, I think.

Is the remote for the n504 different from the n501? I have no idea.
Now that I think of it, there was one website back when I was researching that sells remote controls that had one for the n501, but it was like $45.

I believe that was me that sold you the remote. :p I just got another N501 and remote recently. :thup:

viMaster

Reaction score
I believe that was me that sold you the remote. :p I just got another N501 and remote recently. :thup:

Indeed it was :)

I got my N501 in the wild at a pawn shop, which is just so incredibly rare to do around here. I can't find anything cool in these parts.

Kevincal

Cool Member
Reaction score
I'm so lazy, I really should hunt for stuff in the wild. I almost went to a Goodwill store today... Chickened out though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.