Sell Function

G

GoMaiden

Hi everybody!

I want to know how to give yo towers the ablility so sell. I suppose that i need a trigger for that to, så i need a trigger and an objekt, Aight?

Pigger

Reaction score
Create a research upgrade called "Sell Tower" or something along those lines, and then have a trigger with the event of Research Completed or something along those lines (Sorry I don't have WE open right now), destroy the building and give X gold to owner of the tower.

Reaction score
For future reference, you should put all your questions into a single thread rather than making a thread for each one.

G

GoMaiden

Create a research upgrade called "Sell Tower" or something along those lines, and then have a trigger with the event of Research Completed or something along those lines (Sorry I don't have WE open right now), destroy the building and give X gold to owner of the tower.

I don't undertsand completely, but I will try;)

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
Everything made sense to me except when i read this
så i need a trigger and an objekt, Aight?
:confused:

Heres a pic from Andrewgosu Guide - Link

sellfunction.jpg

Edit -Objekt editor is spelled Object Editor
Edit 2 - Dont double post like 1 min apart learn to use edit

Pigger

Reaction score
Yes in the object editor, as an upgrade (I think there is an 'Upgrade' tab) create one that does absolutely nothing and give it to the tower you want to sell.

Also, don't double post, simply edit your previous post.

G

GoMaiden

Yes in the object editor, as an upgrade (I think there is an 'Upgrade' tab) create one that does absolutely nothing and give it to the tower you want to sell.

Also, don't double post, simply edit your previous post.

Okey, I hope this wasn't a double post:p

But w00t22, on the trigger>Conditions>(ability being cast) Equal To Sell Tower. What's "Sell Tower" thing?
I can't find it

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
That's a custom ability you have to make.

Advisably an instant-cast, no mana dummy spell.

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
Like AndrewGosu said an instant cast ability like Beserk change values to nothing make mana 0 change tooltips add to all towers

KvickaN

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
This is what I use:

Code:
sell
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to SELL
    Actions
        Player - Add (Point-value of (Triggering unit)) to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current gold
        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\\Spells\\Other\\Charm\\CharmTarget.mdl
        Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)
        Unit - Kill (Trained unit)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.