Single-Player Shared Bases

NoNameRequired

Administrator and Blizzard Tech FAQ Editor
Reaction score
Hello Starcraft fans,

I am currently trying to simulate the 3 vs 3 Shared Bases games found on Battle.net into a Single Player game. For doing so, I figured applying the right AIs on the simulated players would fill my needs. Unfortunately, it is not to be. Half the games I try turn out to have only one player building anything while the others just mine indefinitely. I obviously need help with this if possible.

I have attached the map if needed. It is Brood War compatible only. Speaking of which, I would also like to play Starcraft original games if possible.

Thanks for the help.

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
One question: do you have the regular AI's that came with the original Staredit or do you have the extra, hidden AI's?

And if you can select the extra AI's, select them instead of the old ones.

NoNameRequired

Reaction score
Well I'm not using any special editor - just the one bundled with Starcraft. So no, I am not using any hidden AIs. How can I unlock those ? Will they fix my only one building player problem ?

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
It appears you need to use a modified editor to get the hidden AI's... try this Whoa... its vers 2.5 now?

Again, try one of the AI's that came from them, don't use an AI that has the word "Campaign" in the name however.

NoNameRequired

Reaction score
I tried the additional AIs bundled with the suggested editor and they still mine without building/spawning anything. Am I missing something ?

When I set the original custom level, half of them start building while the other half just mine. I also need a higher level than custom for it is too easy for me.

Nobody has tried simulating players using these AIs before ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.