Skill cannot be change in Object Editor ?

Bankde

Reaction score
I have create my own custom skill based on "Life Drain" but I want it to be used on the friendly unit as I set below.

But when I use on friendly unit, it say "Must target on enemy unit"
When I use on enemy unit, it say "Cannot target on enemy unit" again

Anyone has any ideas ??

View attachment Untitled-1.bmp

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
In targets allowed, you're kinda using too many, just do, Ground, Air, Friend or Allied.

I think that'll fix it

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you cannot change the targets allowed for certain spells. some really are hardcoded.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
To cast Drain Life on a friendly unit, these conditions must be met.

Bear in mind that Drain Life will never be castable on a friendly unit that has full health, even if set up to drain life from a friendly unit (by having a negative value for Data - Life Transferred Per Second).

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Bear in mind that the function of Drain Life when cast on friendly units is always to transfer life to the target. It cannot be edited to drain life from a friendly target.
I made an error here (and have edited the quoted post). It's possible to drain life from a friendly unit by giving the spell a negative Data - Life Transferred Per Second value, although the game does not allow you to cast it on a friendly unit with full health (since it assumes the intent will be to heal the target regardless of the actual spell settings).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.