Skills left unlearned

TwiLight

Reaction score
I create a custom hero, just for testing it. I notice, when it has reached the maximum level 10 there are still skills left, the other default heroes that i dont configure gain it. Why? what to adjust? or use the triggers?:banghead: getting wacko here.:nuts: weeeeh. Now i know how it feels customizing stuffs. hehehe. Too much to learn.:D

istar

Reaction score
I create a custom hero, just for testing it. I notice, when it has reached the maximum level 10 there are still skills left, the other default heroes that i dont configure gain it. Why? what to adjust? or use the triggers?
dont quite understand, clarify
do you mean it have skill points left over without skills to learn at max level edit: o i didnt read the title lol
or you mean some skills are unlearned at max level?
some skills have more than 1 level
in meelee maps, heroes have 3 skills with 3 levels each, and 1 single-level ultimate
3X3+1 =10, just nice
change your skills' levels or raise max hero level in advanced>gameplay constants

TwiLight

Reaction score
Some skills are unlearned at max level, Just the custom hero i modify. The other heroes dont. Its in melee map.

TwiLight

Reaction score
I will try that. Or maybe the skill upgrades i modify.. Hmmm.. taking up too much coffee.:banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.