Skins...

Pyromancer

Reaction score
ok, the problem:

i downloaded a cool skin, and i want to use it in my map. its in blp format, but.... when i import it, first i dont know what pathing to use, and second, how do i put it on a unit.

the solution:

psst, this is for you to fill out...

another thing, i have an idea... do i have to import the modle file as well, and al that stuff?

Pyromancer

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
im no genuis (seriusly not being a A--hole) on this but i would say, your missing quite a few steps in thier some were. i've treid to import skins before quite frankly it was more trouble than it was worth, but im pretty sure the pathing doesnt matter, but getting on a unit i think you need another program other than the editor to do that. this is my best guesse i'm not rela sure but i can find out if you want.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
I think i may have found a solution to your problems, i found a link that explians the whole process from start to finish (making the model and importing and applying) you just need a certain section of it, and i was right u need a few extra programs dont worry the link provides the programs as well. read the whoe llink it sohuld be usefull. hope this helps.http://www.world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/magos.php

Pyromancer

Reaction score
i tried onpening it, but it says this page cant be displayed, is there something wrong with the like?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.