WIP SnowyDay Hero Defence

Reaction score
SnowyDay Hero Defence

A brief introduction
I had started this map quite sometime ago, around May 2009, it was served as a purpose to aid me with my learning of vJass. However, I kept on working on this map versions after versions to test my abilities. - Enough of me. :p

This map is somewhat a hero defense game whereby the players chooses a hero and defends the "world tree". The players are able to buy items and form better items. There are quests available, as well as secret item recipes(they are not that hard to figure out). Most skills are triggered and working (hopefully).

Note:
I hope that someone can help me with the timer issue as it is not working right now.
And someone to "donate" me a loading screen, as you can see its from Ragnarok (and I have not updated the words on it) :D

Informations
GamePlay?
Protect the tree.
A teamed game that is without an opposing human player.
Recommended playing size - Full house :)
It is almost impossible to complete the game with less then 3 players.

Heroes:
Currently 10 Heroes (one of which is disabled), each hero have different skill sets and function differently. As a game that requires teamwork, it is encouraged that you have a mixed variety of heroes. Currently the 2nd job is only available to Manslayer, Seeker of Time and Monk. The 2nd Job is only available for heroes that are above level 20 in their 1st job status. Heroes that seek their 2nd should find their "job masters" in a remote town (slightly north-west of the elf's town).
Namely

Monk (Str)
EarthShocker (Str)
Dhampir (Str)

Maned Wolf (Agi)
Stormshooter (Agi)
Manslayer (Agi)

Firelord (Int)
Seeker of Time (Int)
Ice Mage (Int)

Quests:
There are currently 3 quests for the players to choose from. The motive of the quests are to empower the heroes with better items or their level and gold. However, the quests are not mandatory to complete the game.

Waves:
The total waves now are 20 different monsters, and 4 of which are bosses with special skills like immolation and slowing aura. The creeps itself also have some skills by themselves in the later stages.

The 10 Heroes
Heroes.jpg
Icemage's ultimate
Lich.jpg
Earthshocker's skill (Camouflage! xP)
Earthshocker.jpg

Your comments?

Current Version 1.0.1
Click here!
*Thank you Flare for not locking :)

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Your comments?
I suggest you have a read of this thread. While I won't lock this thread and ask you to repost it with more description (although another moderator might), you've given very little reason for anyone to take a second look at this

Do you have any screenshots, information about the heroes, interesting features (are there any scripted events, or bosses, or anything like that, for example) about the map that you would like to share? Since the map has supposedly been in development since May 2009, there's surely something you've completed that you could share with us. Give people a reason to be interested in the map :)

I hope that someone can help me with the timer issue as it is not working right now.
If you need help with anything, just post it in the main World Editor Help Zone or, if it's JASS-related, the JASS Help Zone - you'll get far more response to help threads in the WE/JASS Help sections than you will in Member's Projects

EDIT:
I cant submit the map?
I need more quota???
Help~
Ah, you editted while I was posting - if the map is too large to attach to your post, you could upload it to somewhere like RapidShare (or any other file hosting service, I only know RapidShare :D) and add the download link to your post. But the rest of this post still applies, regardless of the map being attached. A good first impression is always good, and might help in getting people to download :)

Razalgrim

Reaction score
Ignore him, he's trolled 6 threads within a span of 5 minutes. Makes my blood boil for some reason I can't explain.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.