So ive got this terrain...

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
So ive got this terrain i made a bit, trying to be as detailed as possible, to the map of Tamriel, or the Land of The Elder Scrolls. Aka, Morrowind, Oblivion, Daggerfall, Arena.

I dunno what to do with it, I need help getting inspired... was gunna turn it into a risk originally which would have been neat, but so many custom units would be needed and im to lazy to make the system for the units staying on the Territories, lol.

Anyways, second i was gunna turn it into a game like War of the ring, where each territory is premade and each player controls whatever land its supposed to control, and you ally up and battle it out... Then i thought that theres no real purpose behind it, seeing as Tamriel, lore wise, is at Peace. And aside from that, the land bits were made for risk so some parts just arent big enough for anything else.

Heres a picture of the map

untitled-25.jpg

And heres a picture of the actual Elder Scrolls maps
tamrielmap.jpg

big-tamriel.jpg

Any ideas on what to do with this baby?
Should i just suck it up and pull out the risk? thats what my friends say, they say it could turn out awesome if i do it right.

PS. lets not Criticize To much, I made my map by memory =/

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
That's really great, dude! There's a lot you could do with that!
It looks pretty darn sharp to me - as for what kind of game you could put on it, heck, you could just save the base copy, and then maybe turn it into a ladder map, to start...

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
Just a normal Melee game? that would be interesting... Anything else? thats fairly simple. Add trees gold mines at the starter trigger =P

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
A Risk sounds nice =D
How about a darwin's island?
An RPG is possible too.

I like the terrain, looks really good and accurate.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.