Sound Issues...

Hadezown

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
When i play 3D sounds, for example "flying machine gunfire" everytime a unit attacks, the sound will only play once even though there are several units attacking at the same time. The sound will only play again once the previous one has finished playing... Its really nothin that dire to fix but i was wonderin if there was a solution for it.

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
this has come up before, but couldn't find much of an answer. You might be able to trigger it
E-Unit attacks
C-specific unit
A-play 3D sound
(this may not work :\)
You could export the .wav's that use the sound & clip their ends so they are allowed to play more often.
The editor has it built in this way by default with 3D sounds, because if a ladder player is microing 6 actions a second, he won't hear the same unit having speechSpasms D:
You could also make it a global sound & have it called in that specific region, but that might get complicated

Hadezown

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
You could also make it a global sound & have it called in that specific region, but that might get complicated

I tried that but didnt work :(
Is there a way i can attach a weapon sound to a custom model in sound editor or by using jass? Just a wild question i doubt anyone can answer...
:rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.