Speculation: World of Starcraft?

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Well, there's 15 of them (if counting also Cataclysm trilogy then +1 (two more to come).

I don't count comics.

Of Blood and Honor · Day of the Dragon · Lord of the Clans · The Last Guardian

War of the Ancients Trilogy — The Well of Eternity · The Demon Soul · The Sundering

Cycle of Hatred · Rise of the Horde · Tides of Darkness · Beyond the Dark Portal · Night of the Dragon · Arthas: Rise of the Lich King · Stormrage · Chronicles of War

Cataclysm Trilogy — The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm · Book 2 · Book 3

From WoW wiki: http://www.wowwiki.com/Novels

South-Titan

Reaction score
He was resurrected, read books. ^^

EDIT: crap, kingbdogz..

Actually, when I last played through the TFT campaign, Illidan was still moving after Arthas jaunted inside the spiral throne thing.
---
ALSO: I know that at least a thousand people had this idea before me, but what I was doing was a class outline, and maybe a few locations.

QUEST IDEAS
---
Parts Retrieval (basic Terran quest): Swann calls up via green sketchy hologram and talks (with a subtitle following along) "Hey, hotshot, can you go get me some parts to a new combat vehicle? I must have lost it in the cantina when I was off duty. It looks like a set of discs with a big hexagonal bolt on it". You are given a choice to deny, or accept. Accepting moves you to the cantina via a movement tutorial.

Stetmann's Folly (simple fighting quest for Terrans): Cade calls in via intercom and asks you to get rid of a zergling Stetmann accidentally released from the lab while doing research. "Hey, new guy, there's a zergling down the corner. Stetmann accidentally released it while trying to inject stuff into it. We have marines on the way, but I figured you're better, since you're closer." This provides a combat tutorial.

Psionic Link (simple combat/movement quest): A zealot calls in. "Greetings, warrior. I have lost contact with a fellow warrior of mine while fighting an infernal zerg monstrosity. We believe he is nearby your current position. If you encounter him, help." The quest would be along the lines of finding a hydralisk with part of a zealot's power suit stuck in it and a nutcase zealot trying to ginsu it, leaping back, forth, left, right, and over with his psi blades, and then killing it with your help.

Later quest: A Dominion/Raiders (depends on the faction you choose) command center is on a distant planet. Kill 12 soldiers and bring back the dog tags of eight of them.
--------

Graphics in my envisioned GoS would have optional lens flares for places like Tarsonis or Mar Sara, optional motion blurs, five camera angles that can be set using F1-5 (unless you hit alt at the same time as one of them, hehe). There could be a cross-eyed version that would look semi-3D with the help of special plastic goggles that would come with an extra $5-10 dollars with the GoS CD.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.