Spell Help Needed.

L

Lost

Okay since i'm going to need help often regarding spells.. ill just keep posting them here.. starting with this ability i want to make.. that is.. like voodo restoration in dota.. on witch doctor.. but..

it does the following:

> Makes Hero Unattackable (Physically)
> Enables hero to move through terrain like spectres dagger
> Costs X mana/sec

Ideas..?

The basic concept ive got down is that when the spell is triggered a dummy casts it on the hero.. and then.. the dummy also casts a siphon manaish spell which sucks x mana / sec :/

i dont know how to turn the spell off.. etc.. help?

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
Sucking mana u could trigger:

Code:
E: periodic
C: -
A: pick every unit ....
        if mana of picked unit is greater than or equal to to '0+x'
           then set mana to mana - x

For walking through everything u could do: unit - turn collison on/off. Off means "can walk through everything".
And for the unattackeble, can't u use "invulnerable"?

frozenwind.

L

Lost

uhh i dont catch that mana thing, collision on/off, good.. and no.. i mean you can casts spells on him and he can casts spells back.. sortove ethreal but without the slow..

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
If you change it to Ethereal (by using Banish) he'll get bonus damage from Magic attacks, if you want.

Or you can base the ability from Immolation.
When a unit activates Immolation, add it into a Unit Group and turn of its collision.
When a unit dies or deactivates Immolation, remove it from the Group and turn on its collision.
When a unit from the Group is attacked, order the Attacking Unit to Stop.

L

Lost

Thanks =d Rep++

another issue.

Ive triggered everything

but i cant get the spell to deactivate.. i.e the spell is deactivated but the triggers still run.. ideas?

and i also want the spell to stop if the unit has less than X ammount of mana left?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.