spell help

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
can some1 help me with 1 spell.
I want the hero to create 1 unit (ex. shadow wolf) and when the wolf hits the enemy unit taking damage and reducing his move speed and removes the wolf when he hits the enemy unit

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Okey, I'll see if I got this right. A unit summons a wolf, if the wolf attacks an enemy, the enemy gets slowed and the wolf is removed?

Base the ability of some summon spell that doesn't give the summoned unit timed life(If you don't want it to have timed life) I think summon bear will work.

Then create a trigger like this:
Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Shadow Wolf
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at (Position of (Attacking unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Sorceress - Slow (Triggering unit)
        Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Remove (Attacking unit) from the game

Don't forget to make a dummy and give it the slow spell, also make sure the dummy has mana(Or make a copy of the slow spell and remove the mana cost) More information on dummys can be found here: http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=26751

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
thanks for the help but i tryed that way cos the first enemy unit hits not the targeted one i want the wolf to attack the tergeted unit

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
thanks for the help but i tryed that way cos the first enemy unit hits not the targeted one i want the wolf to attack the tergeted unit

Ah, base the spell of a unit based spell like storm bolt but change the stun duration and damage and stuff like that. Then create a new trigger:

Code:
Event
   A unit starts the effect of an ability
Conditions:
   ability being cast = *Your edited storm bolt ability*
Actions:
   Create 1 Shadow wolf for (Owner of (Triggering unit) at position of (Triggering unit) 
    Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack Target of ability being cast

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
I made it man but it only takes damage but thanks a lot for givin me the idea. the wolf attacks only the target unit and when he hits the target causes damage, i couldn't make with slow, but doesen't matter it can be only with damage.
THANKS!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.