Spell Idea's{ Fire }

DBZ-123

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I need spell idea's. I want spell idea's that are only target a unit not target area

Theme: Fire

Code:
Spell Name:
Description:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I made a spell that creates four rotating flame whirlwinds around the caster, then they explode. Want it?

Firezy

Reaction score
Engulf
Envelops a target in flames dealing 50/60/70/80 damage per second for 7/8/9/10 seconds and lowering the units armor by 3/4/5/6 for 7/8/9/10 seconds

Dont even know what kind of map yours is

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Firezy, heh heh. That's just Acid Bomb with a fire SFX.

I have one.

Spontaneous Combustion (AceHart once wanted to have an ability with this name)

Fires a rather unimpressive fireball at the target. After a random amount of time, the target promptly explodes, dealing X damage to all other nearby units.

Master-Hauan

Reaction score
Flame Enchantment

You could have a spell to target a friendly unit (Maybe an autocast), and it gives them a temporary Orb of Fire item ability for 30/45/60 seconds.

Momentai

Reaction score
ok, comin up with this sort of off the top of my head.
but try a channel spell, where the target is continually blasted with fire from above (flying dummy casting dummy spell with pheonix fire art), dealing small damage over time to the target and very near enemies. when the spell finishes, the target combusts (sounds original, eh?) and doing a larger AoE with more damage using the flame strike fire effect for the explosion.

:D

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I came up with some nice spell ideas, 4 of them...

White Flame
- Heals a friendly unit for 150/300/450 hit points. Nearby enemy units on the other hand, will get burnt and take 75/150/225 damage.

Swirling Spectre
- Summons spectre that rotates around a target enemy unit. The target will take 2/4/6 damage per second and will be revealed in the minimap. Lasts for 30/45/60 sec.

Fire Fist
- Punches an enemy unit and knocks him back, dealing damage and burning the enemy for 5/8/10 dps.

Singe
- Burns a target enemy unit, dealing 15/20/35 damage per second (dps) in 10 seconds. As the fires engulf the target, enemy units coming in contact with the target will get burnt as well. It's like a temporary Immolation that damages both the owner of the ability and nearby enemies.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Blaze
Activates blaze creating flames on caster's feet that leave fire while he walks. Any enemy unit on the fire will take damage and will take more damage if he stands on fire longer (this is useful when the caster runs away). Drains mana per second.
Overheat (channeling)
Starts charging fire energies within target enemy unit burning him from inside. The target will take more and more damage each second and after 10 seconds he will die and explode in flames damaging nearby enemies.
Fire enchant
Enchants a target ally's weapon in flames adding bonus damage to it and a strong fire splash damage (deals 33% of damage to nearby enemies on attack, 40% for melee). edit: woops similar idea already been posted xd

Master-Hauan

Reaction score
Fire enchant
Enchants a target ally's weapon in flames adding bonus damage to it and a strong fire splash damage (deals 33% of damage to nearby enemies on attack, 40% for melee). edit: woops similar idea already been posted xd

Oh my, it seems that you are an unoriginal idea stealing cock mongler.
>:3

Fissure:
A crack opens up in the ground, dealing 300 damage to all in the area of effect, and sends fire bolts randomly at random points near the fissure and deals about 50 damage per bolt.

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Blazing Wind
Sends forth a magical spray of embers in an area that deals damage per second to enemies and heals allies in the area. Lasts x seconds.

Sunburn: used in conjunction with Solar Blade.
Sends forth a beam of light that hits a target enemy dealing damage. The enemy will get a sunburn which deals damage over time.

Solar Blade
Summons the intense heat of the sun's rays of light that burns all enemy Heroes (or enemies in a targeted area) x damage per second. Sunburned enemies will be dealt double the damage.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.