Spell Pack Request

AKDevil

Reaction score
I am currently working a map that requires many custom abilities, which i am really just trash at, so i am making this request for spells to both learn how to make decent spells, and also lighten my load. here is a list and brief description of each spell. all of the spells must be MUI.
can be done in vJass or GUI. (if done in vJass, please leave lots of notes)+rep

(1) Strength of Numbers - Aura, increases the heal of the hero = % of total combined health of all friendly units in it's area of effect
lvl 1 = 5%, 900 AoE
lvl 2 = 10% 900 AoE
lvl 3 = 15% 900 AoE
lvl 4 = 20% 1000 AoE

(2) Cleave - targets current target + additional enemies adjacent to target (but in attack range of caster), deals total of X damage distributed among the targets, if present. if one, or both additional targets are not present, then 75% of the damage intended for those targets is distributed to the remaining targets (or just the main target) plus % DOT over 15, every 3 sec, with bleed animation.
lvl 1 = 150 damage total, 100 to main target, 2 targets total, additional 10% as DOT
lvl 2 = 200 damage total, 125 to main target, 2 targets total, additional 20% as DOT
lvl 3 = 400 damage total, 150 to main target, 3 targets total, additional 30% as DOT
lvl 4 = 500 damage total, 150 to main target, 3 targets total, additional 40% as DOT

(3) Berserk - chance on hit to enrage the hero for the next X number of strikes, dealing Y% extra attack damage
lvl 1 = 2 strikes, 10% extra damage, 5% chance
lvl 2 = 2 strikes, 17.5% extra damage, 7.5% chance
lvl 3 = 3 strikes, 25% extra damage, 7.5% chance
lvl 4 = 3 srtikes, 33% extra damage, 10% chance

(4.A) Plague of the North - passive on attack, deals X damage every 2 seconds and also adds minor chill effect, contracted from being attack by the Hero, spreads to nearby units on contact. only dispellabe by consumption. Coupled with Consumption
lvl 1 = 4 damage, 20 sec duration
lvl 2 = 6 damage, 30 sec duration
lvl 3 = 8 damage, 40 sec duration
lvl 4 = 10 damage, 40 sec duration

(4.B) Consumption - AoE targets point, forcefully draws out the Plague of the North, instantly dealing the remainder of its damage, but removing the plague from the affected units. also heals and restores mana to the caster for % of damage dealt.
lvl 1 = 300 AoE, 15% health
lvl 2 = 300 AoE, 25% health, 5% mana

Heres on that might be different (dont really know if it can be done).

(5) Divine Retribution/Holy absorbsion - toggle between aura, 800 AoE
Divine Retribution, rather like thorns, units that attack units under effect of the aura have damage returned on them
lvl 1 = 20% return
lvl 2 = 30% return
lvl 3 = 40% return
lvl 4 = 50% return
Holy absorbsion - reduces the damage that nearby freindlies take, but takes % of the reduced damage damage for the unit. always deals at least 1 damage
lvl 1 = 20% reduction on non-heros, 25% on heros, takes 50% of reduction as damage
lvl 2 = 30% reduction on non-heros, 35% on heros, takes 33% of reduction as damage
lvl 3 = 40% reduction on non-heros, 50% on heros, takes 25% of reduction as damage
lvl 4 = 50% reduction on non-heros, 60% on heros, takes 10% of reduction as damage

(6) Death Grip (because its a WoW fav ;D) - single target, pulls target unit to the caster thru the air, and stuns them for 1 sec, does light damage to target when it hits the ground.
lvl 1 = 700 range, 30 damage on impact
lvl 2 = 900 range, 60 damage on impact

Endless_Trev

Reaction score
I fail and am bad at most things, but I was bored so i had a go at fear. Also making it MUI was insane, so i copped out and made it the long way. If you need it possible for more units to cast it, then just add 'End' triggers, and increase the array size. Yes, I said i was bad. Also i found creating a negative damage effect for specific units a bit of a bitch (most time consuming segment by far), so it actually just affects an area around the caster, so if at lvl 1 you have more than 3 people within 250 range, the extras get their damage reduced too. =/
Also I defaulted the chance to dispell on attack to 20%, but just go into 'Damage remove' and make the % higher if you want the chance to be higher (for it to dispell)
blegh. Hope its good enough. If I still cant get to sleep i might have a look at another one
EDIT: Tweaked slightly, now it works almost properly, except for some reason the only units to get their attack damage reduced are excess units beyond the limit of the spell (the 7th or more nearby units if max effected is 6)

Attachments

• Fear.w3x
    24.1 KB · Views: 104
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.