Spell Problem

rodead

Reaction score
want to use this spell in my map but it is to bad that a unit can go into a building or go into trees is there any way to fix this because that is kind a annoying.
could some one make this spell better for me? since uberplayer don't got warcraft 3.

here is the spell

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78409

thanks in advanced and +rep

rodead

Reaction score
well it is not exactly what i want the unit can still move into the building but now he can walk out of it but i don't want the unit to walk into the building at all.

rodead

Reaction score
with that spell you can move to the point where you casted the spell. also you deal damage but the spell got one issue and that is you also can move into buildings and get stuck there. the same could happen with trees so i want to ask you guys on this forum to make the spell better to add a function that makes the unit stop with moving or whatever when it encounters an tree or building.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
call SetUnitPathing(...)
You get a similar effect... And you don't want to use up space for something that is nearly the same as for this solution, right?
Just try it out...
else you would have to pick every destructable, do some For group actions, and if that ==true, then you just pause the timer, destroy it, clean the struct, bla bla

rodead

Reaction score
well i think that people probally going to say OMG that is a BUG OMG and that is kind a enoying. because they can't kill him if he is in some trees and standing there so. it needed to be forced to go out of buildings and trees.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.